blessed be your name

Thursday, July 12, 2007

What a Great Week !

WOW!!! What a wonderful week !!! What an awesome God!!! What a wonderful Saviour !!!!

I was so looking forward to worshipping with God's people as I have been ill for a long time and havent been to church since February. I was hoping to get to even a few evening sessions at Hillsong.

God is so good. He gave me the energy to make all the afternoon breakouts and all of the night sessions :)

I was so pleased to be able to worship with so many great lead worshippers and hear so many world class speakers. I can't express just how I felt on the Tuesday.Mr Chris Tomlin opened the session with "How Great is Our God" ( Don't you just love that song??? Sigh :) I mean how great is our God?? How long do you have?? )

Then Louie Giglio presented the "Indescribable" talk . I have seen both DVDs but he was firing on all cylinders even though there was one disruptive person there.When Chris Tomlin finished the night singing Amazing Grace (my chains are gone ) I thought that I'd explode in worship. I couldn't sing any louder or raise my hands high enough and at one stage even considered climbing onto the chair:)

We were both so blessed and God fully quenched our dry spirits.

Thank you Jesus for an amazing week.

2 Comments:

  • At 6:29 AM, Blogger A Captured Reflection said…

    Welcome back Gail. It sounded awesome and I'm so glad you are refreshed and joyous and sharing it all. I will be in Sydney for my 40th birthday shortly (Aug 2nd), having 2 nights there and inlaws will mind our children. Yay! My Dad is pretty sick - I have a blog entry on that, but he is stable just now. I was wondering if I needed to go home at one point, but it seems it will be OK. He has big test results July 19th, so I will know then where the land lies.

     
  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    wow... it sounds spectacular! i love your descriptions!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home