blessed be your name

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Hillsong, Here We Come!!!

Tomorrow Keith and I head to Sydney for the Hillsong conference.
For anyone who doubts that satan is alive and well on earth I can tell you otherwise.
In my last blog, I was telling you all how much I was looking forward to worshipping with God's people, having been ill and unable to get to our church since February.
I woke up this morning with a raging sore throat and no voice. I couldn't believe it !
We managed to get a doctors appointment this morning which is difficult to do on a Saturday and I am armed with antibiotics, throat lozenges and lemon and salt gargle.
How can one be at Hillsong and not be able to worship God in song with Chris Tomlin, Israel, Steven Curtis Chapman, Darlene and Hillsong United ?
Its going to take more than having no voice to stop me worshipping Him who alone is worthy of all our praise !!!
There will be a full report upon our return :)
P.S. Happy Birthday Keith

9 Comments:

  • At 4:50 AM, Blogger Kimmer said…

    Good on you Gail!
    Yes while I pray God restores your voice and health to you quickly, you just worship away in your spirit and heart either way as you alluded to in your post!! :D

    I'll be praying for you while you are gone for health in your body and spirit.... and for God to give you and Keith some great memories from this time. I pray that the sessions you go to will hold some treasures from God for you both!
    (and Happy Birthday Keith! :)
    blessings & love
    Kimmer~

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Carolanne said…

    I'm looking forward to hearing the full report. I have some colleagues and friends also going. I didn't know Stephen Curtis Chapman was going to be there!

    Praying for good health for you and I'm sure you'll enjoy the blessings of the conference.

    Happy birthday Keith! :)

     
  • At 2:35 AM, Blogger Jacoline said…

    Wow, Gail! I'm glad you're on your way to Sydney!

    Will continue to pray for you!

    I hope & pray that God will move big time @ the conference.

    I'm expecting full reports when you get back:-) Hopefully you'll get a chance to meet with Louie & Tomlin!

    Happy b-day to Keith!!!!

     
  • At 3:37 AM, Blogger Masked Rabbit said…

    Gail, I'm so glad you're going. Great news that you were able to get the appt with the doctor. Now may you experience healing and blessings

     
  • At 12:28 AM, Blogger Brigitte said…

    Man - he will try all things to keep us from being in God's presence!!

    Just as soon as you begin to worship - your voice will be fine!! I just know it.

    God is awesome and faithful!

     
  • At 12:29 AM, Blogger Brigitte said…

    Oh, and I SO wish I was going with you...

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger A Captured Reflection said…

    Have been praying for you Gail and hubby Keith. May his love be showered down upon you, that it fills your heart with sounds of glorious worship.

     
  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger gail said…

    This week has been great. God is AWESOME!!!

     
  • At 6:53 AM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    oh boy- brigitte told me about your voice loss and doctor's visit... i do hope you managed to sing and praise like you wanted to!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home