blessed be your name

Friday, March 23, 2007

" Rescue and Undying Love. "

Louie Giglio writes on his blog that......

" life on this planet really never is all it's cracked up to be. Though there are just enough tiny stretches of sunshine to make us think it’s pretty cool, in reality it’s planes crashing into buildings and innocent lives lost. It’s hatred and war...violence, brokenness, sin and strife. Yet there is an unfathomable mercy from above... and a grace that repairs shattered dreams. That’s our story tonight in the midst of it all and His name is Rescue and Unfailing Love."

That moved me profoundly as I have embraced my own journey through deep pain of recent days. What I am so grateful for is that He whose name is "Rescue and Undying Love" abides in my life, giving me grace and strength not just to survive but to live with life abundant.

10 Comments:

  • At 5:25 PM, Blogger Sunny said…

    Amen, Blue. His love never fails, and he is our rescue. I have been given to writing songs about deliverance lately, (deliver = rescue) and songs about how in the darkness he is the only light. I will share them with you when they're recorded.

    He never lets go!

     
  • At 6:42 PM, Blogger gail said…

    Oh Sunny, you'll neve know just how much "Prized By Majesty ' means to means to me and ministers to me. Yes it is time for more songs from you. No wait, its time for "Prized By Majesty' to hit the charts in a big way!!1

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Masked Rabbit said…

    Gail, fantastic to have you back in blogland. You were most definitely missed by us. This is a wonderful post. Hugs
    BG

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger gail said…

    Hugs acccpeted BG!!!

     
  • At 4:31 PM, Blogger Valerie said…

    Great post Gail,

    Just thought I would check in with you and see if things are well.

    Skype me soon!

    love,

    val

     
  • At 4:23 PM, Blogger gail said…

    Hi Val, it looks like we have Skype all set up now on the new computer. Ttys. X

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Blogger Kimmer said…

    Hey Gail
    love what you posted from Louie's blog; I found that an especially moving part too. So good to have you back around; missed you tons!
    loved what you wrote about " What I am so grateful for is that He whose name is "Rescue and Undying Love" abides in my life, giving me grace and strength not just to survive but to live with life abundant. " what a wonderful thing to think on
    blessings & hugs to you~
    kimmer :)

     
  • At 9:26 PM, Blogger Brigitte said…

    Oh Gail, I am so happy you are back. Jesus is Jehova Rapha, and I trust you have been fully restored.
    LOTS OF HUGS to you!!

     
  • At 4:15 PM, Blogger gail said…

    Hi Kimmer and Spookie, Its awlays good to have a visit from you girls.
    love Blue

     
  • At 3:40 PM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    i am so glad you're better and back up and running... i was laptopless at home for more than a month so i missed that you were sick- but you're in my thoughts and prayers often!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home