blessed be your name

Monday, December 18, 2006

NOTE THE BLUE ICON AGAIN !!!!

I wrote about the blue icon months ago saying that it was not just a promo for the Passion Conference but that Rowan and I are actually going to Atlanta from Melbourne. Well I can't believe it but we are actually leaving this week. Thursday midday Australian time. Wednesday evening for all my American blog friends.

Rowan and I fly to New Zealand then up to San Francisco where we will have Christmas and an eight day holiday with my cousin Maggie and her family.Maggie is one of life's treasures!!! We are so looking forward to seeing them. Its been eight years since we were last there. It will be so different having Christmas in the winter in the Northern Hemisphere.

From S.F we fly to Atlanta to the Passion Conference ( read my previous blog " Note the Blue Icon " for all the info about the conference or look at my link here to the 268 Generation. ) We'll have 10 days in Atlanta and I will be meeting with some women that I have been blogging with all year. That should be fun too.

I wish all who have visited my blog during the year a very Merry Christmas and may you know the Christ of Christmas in your heart all year.

Gail

12 Comments:

  • At 10:13 PM, Blogger Soul Reflections said…

    Have a great trip, Gail! Welcome to the USA. I just got back from NYC. Thanks for the Christmas card. It's beautiful. I pray for traveling mercies for your trip here and back. God bless you.

     
  • At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How very exciting!
    I know you'll have a great time!
    Take care and I'll be thinking of you.

     
  • At 5:17 AM, Blogger AngelConradie said…

    that is so cool gail! have a fabulous and blessed holiday- i can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

     
  • At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Gail! Just wanna to wish you and your a very blessed and happy CHRISTmas.

    I have really enjoyed blogging with you this year, you have a worshipper heart and it is evident in your posts.

    God bless you and enjoy the passion Conference. Sounds like a conference I would just love to attend.

     
  • At 4:05 PM, Blogger TRACE.FACE PHOTOS said…

    safe travels!! i really hope yall have an amazing time at passion (like you wouldnt right??) i cant wait to hear all about it! take pictures!! :) merry christmas!

     
  • At 5:16 AM, Blogger Bill Williams said…

    May your knowledge and experience of the riches of God’s grace, abundantly lavished on us through the gift of His Son as our Savior and King, warm your souls and brighten your days through this holiday season. Merry Christmas! -bill

     
  • At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Gail, I hope you are enjoying the states!! God bless, Jackie

     
  • At 7:26 AM, Blogger Rob Greene said…

    Hey Gail,
    'bout to head down to the arena myself here in a few minutes... hope you and your son have a wonderful week in Atlanta!
    =rg=

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Mrs. D said…

    Gail,

    I have lost your email! Email me...I have fabulous news!

    Love,
    Jennifer

     
  • At 6:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am eagerly waiting to hear ALL about your Passion Conference!!! I trust is was amazing!!

     
  • At 4:43 PM, Blogger Kimmer said…

    WELCOME HOME GAIL!
    I trust you and Rowan had a good trip home; it was great to be able to meet you in Atlanta at P07!
    tell Keith & Rowan hello for me
    blessings to you all~
    Kimmer :)

     
  • At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    So are you back yet?
    Looking forward to hearing all about it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home