blessed be your name

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Thank you Psalmsgirl.

This blog site has been created thanks to my friend Psalmsgirl in Orlando Florida.
I have taken the title from Matt and Beth Redman's song " Blessed Be Your Name " as I intend this blog to lift up the Name of Jesus.

Blessed be your name
In the land that is plentiful,
Where the streams of abundance flow
Blessed be your name.
Blessed be your name
When I'm found in the desert place,
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed be your name.

Every blessing you pour out,
I'll turn back to praise,
When the darkness closes in,
LordStill I will say...

Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your name.
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your glorious name.

Blessed be your name
When the sun's shining down on me,
When the world's all as it should be
Blessed be your name .
Blessed be your name
On the road marked with suffering,
Though there's pain in the offering
Blessed be your name.

Every blessing you pour out,
I'll turn back to praise,
When the darkness closes in,
LordStill I will say...
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your name,
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be your glorious name.

You give and take away,
You give and take away,
My heart will choose to say Lord,
Blessed be your name.

11 Comments:

  • At 2:29 PM, Blogger Kimmer said…

    Hi Gail!
    So glad to see you have your blog up and going!
    Kimmer

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger gail said…

    Thanks Psalmsgirl and Kimmer for visiting.

    Hope your day is good.
    Love Blue

     
  • At 12:39 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    yay - welcome to the world of blogs... cant wait to get to know u by your postings!

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Kimmer said…

    Hey Gail,
    Hope you are having a good rest of your day!
    ttysoon
    love
    Kimmer

     
  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    Gail,
    finally, way to go!!!!

     
  • At 6:24 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hi gail

    i checked out sunny's blogg and left a comment.... :o) looks like u all have fun there :o)

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Blogger Kimmer said…

    Good day Gail!
    hope you are having a great day
    love ya
    Kimmer :)

     
  • At 3:53 PM, Blogger Kimmer said…

    Hey gail,
    I'm getting alot of those email bounce backs where they arent getting thru; I'll take it to work and ask mr email guru whats up...
    in the meantime, have a cuppa, watch a louie or an andy
    love ya,
    Kimmer :)

     
  • At 12:58 PM, Blogger Kimmer said…

    Gail-
    i replied 3 emails today from a different address. please let me know if you got them or not. The email technician at work said from the error msg that the problem appears to be with the bigpond.au email server blocking emails ...

     
  • At 6:38 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    Gail,
    thanks for your sweet careing!!!

    things are fabulas!!!! remember when I did not know what I was going to do for work this summer??
    well I got jobs, bit a couple I did not like, ya know of my little biusness, house cleaning/ sitting/ nannying/ gardening?? well I did some rearranging, actually God did,so cool see 2 people I was not happy with, well one of them we just tweek my hours a little so it works, then the other person I just did not feel right about, I was getting worried cause I did not want to be stuck in something that would not be fulfilling for me ya know? well I let that person go. and I prayed ok God now what?? well I thought to practice my guitar one day actually last Monday, and I needed picks well I go in to the guitar store and the owmer asked if I needed a job, said sure, them some how I told him I babysit, he said want to tonight. said sure, well now I nany for him 2,3 days a week his wife is going thru some physical stuff they have two cute kids, Lindsy 5, and Brook 7months. yippe so want to know my schedule now???

    Mon- 10-2 garden for Jan, 2-7 Becky(the one who is ill)
    Tue- 10-2 Lyn clean,2-7Becky
    Wed- clean10-12, Becky2-7
    Thur-10-2Lyn clean.., open?
    Frid- 10-2Jan clean,..open?

    Sat-Sun off!!!! comes out to be about $400 a week and I love the variaty!! and Becky and Dave the guitar guy is in a band so I get to see how a married couple live with hubby in band, for if I ever marry, (just kidding Chris T.) I would know. hA, hA.

    so God is being good to me!!! so now I feel alls well with my little world for the time being!! It is to perfect!!!

    How about you??? how is your Mum???

     
  • At 7:55 AM, Blogger Liz said…

    Gail,
    hello!!! miss busy lady here to say hi!!

    getting ready to plant in my new pots I have gotten. 4 small square copper ones with rod ironblack, then two urn shape ones that I painted with this neat paint to make them look like stone pots, brown, think it will look fab.!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home